Features necessary to watch IPTV channels in high quality and with good signal,
IPTV channel interruptions usually occur for several reasons that we will list in this article, and we will provide appropriate solutions for them,
These problems are as follows:
1. IPTV channel interruptions due to poor internet flow
• This type of problem is experienced by those who have a 4 megabyte internet stream,
as watching IPTV channels, with SD quality, requires an internet subscription of 8 to 12 megabytes.
• Whoever wants to watch IPTV channels without interruptions and in HD quality must have an Internet subscription of up to 20 megabytes.
• As for those who want to watch IPTV channels without interruptions and in 4K quality, they must have an optical fiber subscription from the Internet.
2. IPTV channel interruptions due to poor server quality or server application
You can easily find out if your IPTV channel server is of good or bad quality, the price of the server is set.
If the price is cheap, this indicates that the server is of poor quality,
but if the price of the server is high, this indicates that the server is of good quality.
The same thing with the application of the server, as we said if the price is cheap,
this indicates that the server is weak, as well as all the tools accompanying this server are weak
If the price of the server is high, this indicates that the server is good and strong, as well as all the tools accompanying this server are good.
3. Interruptions in IPTV channels due to the poor quality of the receiver or TV-BOX device
If the receiver has a weak processor and does not have ventilation holes, then this is definitely a weak device.
As this type of device causes interruptions in the channels that operate on the Internet,
which are IPTV channels, as well as causes spasms from time to time in the entire device.
In order to watch IPTV channels without interruptions,
it is necessary that the device has a powerful processor as well as ventilation holes in order to cool the device.
Features necessary to watch IPTV channels in high quality and with good signal
As for TV-BOX devices, the most important thing in this type of device is the storage space,
devices with 1GB (RAM) and 8GB (ROM) can only play SD and HD quality IPTV channels.
As for devices with 2GB (RAM) and 16GB (ROM) and above, they can play all IPTV channels whether they are in SD quality, HD quality or 4K quality.
4. Interruptions in IPTV channels due to the method of connecting the device to the Internet
The method of connecting the device to the Internet varies, there are those who prefer to connect via Wi-Fi,
and there are those who prefer to connect to the Internet via an RJ45 cable.
There is no significant difference between the two methods, but to watch IPTV channels without interruptions through the Wi-Fi network,
he must connect to this network by using a very strong Wi-Fi signal, to receive the largest amount of internet flow.
The same goes for those who prefer to use an RJ45 cable, it is necessary to use a cable of very good quality to receive strong streaming.